Filing is now open to Democratic Central Committee Elections. The period for filing nomination signatures begins September 27, 2019 and ends December 6, 2019.
To serve as an elected Central Committee member, a voter must be:
- At least 18 years old and a citizen of the state at the time of his or her election;
- A registered voter at the time Nomination Documents are issued, and, unless otherwise specifically provided, qualified to vote for the office.
- Not be convicted of designated crimes as specified in the Constitution and laws of the State;
- Not be convicted of a felony involving accepting or giving, or offering to give, any bribe, the embezzlement of public money, extortion or theft of public money, perjury or conspiracy to commit any of these crimes.*
- A person shall not be eligible for appointment or election to a committee who is not registered as affiliated with this party at the time of their appointment or election.
To learn more, please visit the Office of Joseph E. Holland, County Clerk, Recorder, and Assessor and Registrar of Voters.